Tottenham Hotspur F.C. - Home of the Yids

10 дек. 2008 г. - 23:46 Часов
Some Facts:
White Hart Lane Stadium:Capacity 36.214
Adress: 748 High Road, Tottenham, London N17 0AP
Current Chairman: Daniel Levy
Head Coach: Harry Redknapp
Assistant Coach:

TM.de - Vereinsseite: http://www.transfermarkt.de/...ur/uebersicht/startseite.html

•     •     •

"If I'm Serge Ibaka, I'm naming my first son Dirk"
Tottenham Hotspur F.C. - Home of the Yids |#1
11 дек. 2008 г. - 12:52 Часов
Christmas with Spurs 2008 style - the Tottenham boys certainly know how to party

You could never accuse Tottenham players of not knowing how to party when they let their hair down at Mayfair's Taman Gang this week.

It's where, to quote its website, 'the bar and lounge play host to a stylish clientele'. You sure?

It's where Kevin-Prince Boateng and friend tested the claim that the restaurant is 'perfectly suited for a romantic date'; where Alan Hutton came prepared in case he got legless and Michael Dawson perfected his 'how's this for cool' look.

As for Giovani Dos Santos, if you're thrown into a car like this back in Mexico, it's usually followed by a ransom note...

Happy Christmas, Spurs!

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1093672/PICTURE-SPECIAL-Christmas-Spurs-2008-style--Tottenham-boys-certainly-know-party.html

Have a look at Giovani, he must've been sloshed! :D

•     •     •

Sir Alex Ferguson (November, 1986): "I'm going to love every minute of it here."

CHAMP20NS
Tottenham Hotspur F.C. - Home of the Yids |#2
11 дек. 2008 г. - 15:02 Часов
Is that the Boatengs girlfriend on the picture with him?

Lookin forward to saturday :) . I reckon we'll have a real chance to beat Manchester.

•     •     •

"If I'm Serge Ibaka, I'm naming my first son Dirk"
  Опции поста
Вы действительно хотите удалить всю ветку?

Опции ментора
Вы действительно хотите удалить этот пост?
  Пожаловаться на эту запись
  Закладка
  Подписки на ветки
  Интересная запись
  Интересная запись
  Интересная запись
  Опции поста
Используйте поиск ветки, если хотите переместить эту ветку на другую ветку. Нажмите «создать ветку», если хотите превратить этот пост в отдельную ветку.