CL Match - Manchester United vs. Aalborg BK

10 дек. 2008 г. - 12:13 Часов
CL Match - Manchester United vs. Aalborg BK |#31
10 дек. 2008 г. - 23:38 Часов
Fulltime
Aalborgs celebrating and we at leat got the new record of unbeaten games in the CL.
CL Match - Manchester United vs. Aalborg BK |#32
10 дек. 2008 г. - 23:39 Часов
Stunning result in Manchester. Didn't expect Aalborg to get a draw.

•     •     •

"If I'm Serge Ibaka, I'm naming my first son Dirk"
CL Match - Manchester United vs. Aalborg BK |#33
10 дек. 2008 г. - 23:56 Часов
What a great result for Aalborg. This game was like "David against Goliath" and the danish side fought hard for this result. They were eager to earn something tangible, so they deserve the draw.

•     •     •

+++ FC HANSA ROSTOCK +++ BOHEMIAN FOOTBALL CLUB DUBLIN +++

It's ectasy, anguish, joy and despair. Part of our history, Part of our country, And it will be part of our future. It's theatre, art, war and love. It should be predictable ... but never is. It's a feeling that can't be explained but we spend our lives explaining it. It's our religion. We do not apologise for it, We do not deny it, They're our team, our family and our life.
CL Match - Manchester United vs. Aalborg BK |#34
11 дек. 2008 г. - 11:51 Часов
Цитата robertob:
What a great result for Aalborg. This game was like "David against Goliath" and the danish side fought hard for this result. They were eager to earn something tangible, so they deserve the draw.

Like I said before, this might be a great evening for Aalborg. The thoughts became real at all...
CL Match - Manchester United vs. Aalborg BK |#35
11 дек. 2008 г. - 12:23 Часов
Congrats to Aalborg! I was watching the game and when Tevez scored after 3 minutes, I thought it was gonna be a high scoring game but the Danes proved me wrong.

Horrible defending at times and I guess PIG has proved to us that unfortunately he is definitely not a reliable Van der Sar replacement.

I guess we need to say a big thank you to Celtic as they have got us out of jail. We wanted to finish first in the group and we achieved that.

Possible opponents in the first knock-out tie:

Inter Milan
Sporting Lisbon
Atlético Madrid
Olympique Lyon
Real Madrid

•     •     •

Sir Alex Ferguson (November, 1986): "I'm going to love every minute of it here."

CHAMP20NS
  Опции поста
Вы действительно хотите удалить всю ветку?

Опции ментора
Вы действительно хотите удалить этот пост?
  Пожаловаться на эту запись
  Закладка
  Подписки на ветки
  Интересная запись
  Интересная запись
  Интересная запись
  Опции поста
Используйте поиск ветки, если хотите переместить эту ветку на другую ветку. Нажмите «создать ветку», если хотите превратить этот пост в отдельную ветку.