Arsenal F.C. - Victoria Concordia Crescit

10 дек. 2008 г. - 12:58 Часов
Arsenal F.C. - Victoria Concordia Crescit |#11
22 дек. 2008 г. - 15:23 Часов
Цитата Klattius:
What a poor game by refereee Rob Stiles. Sending off Adebayor was a joke. The first was ridiculous already, but the the second yellow was plain silly. And there were many other bad calls, for both sides, by the ref. This man is is supposed to be the best ref in England? How pathetic!

It wasn´t a really good game with neither side able to impress. The second half, Liverpool were better, but couldn´t take advantage of the gift given by Stiles.

I´m really hoping, that Cesc´s injury isn´t too bad. If his knee ligament is torn, he´s out for the season and Arsenal are definitely out of the title race.

Diaby proved once more, that he isn´t cut out for top flight football. His passing ratio must have been below 20%.

@Legend77: What Arsenal needs desperately are players with experience, who can manage situations like today. It´s great to have a young squad with lots of talents, but you won´t win silverware with them.

Both the yellow and the red card were indeed ridicolous. Howard Webb and his team achievements in the last games were really bad, many mistakes and i think he shouldn't lead the next games of the big four. In the game Arsenal vs Chelsea his linesmen made a match-winning mistake and the same procedure was now in that game.

I also agree with you that Arsenal need one or better two experiecend Players who really lead the young players. I don't like thatWillam Gallas is nearly the only leader in our team and in my opinion he is in addition a bad leader.

I think the 1:1 is ok for both teams, because nobody really deserved to win that game. Something that suprises me much was the fact that after the yellow-red card for Adebayor Liverpool didn't change their strategy in the last twenty minutes. I can't understand that, because if you have the chance to get two additionell points against one of the other big four, you have to catch it. A team which wants to become PL champion should play more aggressive against a team which has only ten players in the game.

Arsenal F.C. - Victoria Concordia Crescit |#12
22 дек. 2008 г. - 15:40 Часов
The red card to Adebayor during yesterday's game was an effrontery. The first yellow card was nothing. For the second was nothing. With a little more tact gives you two actions when no card
Arsenal F.C. - Victoria Concordia Crescit |#13
05 янв. 2009 г. - 22:02 Часов
http://tvnz.co.nz/football-news/mondays-football-transfer-gossip-2434039

very interessting! News about Arshavin, Ireland and Bentdner (swap with Upson).

•     •     •

Can anyone help with my crossword? Clue is: North London's 2nd biggest football club... 2 up, 5 down?
Arsenal F.C. - Victoria Concordia Crescit |#14
05 янв. 2009 г. - 22:13 Часов
I don't think Arshavin 's gonna leave Zenit this winter.

Probably he 's gonna join a club next summer. :)

That's my opinion because Zenit doesn't seem to sign another striker. :)
Эта статья в последний раз редактировалась schuladen 05 янв. 2009 г. на 22:26 Часов
Arsenal F.C. - Victoria Concordia Crescit |#15
05 янв. 2009 г. - 22:28 Часов
Цитата schuladen:

I think when a club pays enougth for him, he can leave the Zenit. But I don´t think 20 mil. are under...

•     •     •

Can anyone help with my crossword? Clue is: North London's 2nd biggest football club... 2 up, 5 down?
Arsenal F.C. - Victoria Concordia Crescit |#16
05 янв. 2009 г. - 22:35 Часов
Цитата KingK1591:
Цитата schuladen:

I think when a club pays enougth for him, he can leave the Zenit. But I don´t think 20 mil. are under...

Well, I think Zenit needs another striker to replace him at first because Tekke and Dominguez aren't gonna used as permanent team players if you know what I mean. :D
  Опции поста
Вы действительно хотите удалить всю ветку?

Опции ментора
Вы действительно хотите удалить этот пост?
  Пожаловаться на эту запись
  Закладка
  Подписки на ветки
  Интересная запись
  Интересная запись
  Интересная запись
  Опции поста
Используйте поиск ветки, если хотите переместить эту ветку на другую ветку. Нажмите «создать ветку», если хотите превратить этот пост в отдельную ветку.