3--
2-1
вероятность 81 %  
81 %  
Последняя оценка: 31 янв. 2024 г.
Поделиться этим слухом

J. Henderson to Ajax Amsterdam?

09 янв. 2024 г. - 19:38 Часов
EXCL: Ajax are showing concrete interest in signing Jordan Henderson in case he’ll get green light to leave Al Ettifaq in January transfer window.

There are several clubs keen, waiting for Saudi club decision — but Henderson is looking for options and Ajax are there.
J. Henderson to Ajax Amsterdam? |#1
12 янв. 2024 г. - 1:00 Часов
источник: twitter.com
EXCL: Ajax are showing concrete interest in signing Jordan Henderson in case he’ll get green light to leave Al Ettifaq in January transfer window.

There are several clubs keen, waiting for Saudi club decision — but Henderson is looking for options and Ajax are there.
J. Henderson to Ajax Amsterdam? |#2
17 янв. 2024 г. - 5:43 Часов
Understand Ajax are confident on Jordan Henderson deal! Negotiations are advancing — contacts took place even today.
Understand Ajax are confident on Jordan Henderson deal! Negotiations are advancing — contacts took place even today.

Not done deal yet, all parties cautious but the deal is absolutely on.

Ajax are pushing, more to follow.

Exclusive story, confirmed.
J. Henderson to Ajax Amsterdam? |#3
17 янв. 2024 г. - 10:28 Часов
источник: www.skysports.com
Henderson free to leave Al Ettifaq after terminating contract
Henderson free to leave Al Ettifaq after terminating contract
Latest from Sky Sports News senior reporter Kaveh Solhekol:

Jordan Henderson can leave Saudi Arabia after Al Ettifaq agreed to terminate his contract.

They have also agreed to let him leave their training camp in Abu Dhabi and return to England, as he searches for a new club.

Dutch giants Ajax remain in talks over a permanent deal to sign him.

On Monday, Sky Sports News reported that Ajax were positive about striking a deal and hoping to do so this week.
J. Henderson to Ajax Amsterdam? |#4
17 янв. 2024 г. - 10:51 Часов
источник: theathletic.com
Jordan Henderson set to leave Saudi Arabia after six months and close to Ajax transfer
Jordan Henderson has reached an agreement with Al Ettifaq to leave the Saudi Pro League club and is close to joining Ajax on a permanent basis.

The England international and his current side are in the process of finalising the termination of a three-year contract that he signed last summer, ensuring no transfer fee will be involved in the midfielder’s exit.

Meanwhile, Henderson is flying back to the UK from Al Ettifaq’s winter training camp in Abu Dhabi, having agreed a switch to Ajax in principle.

That proposed move also requires paperwork and details to be ironed out before the 33-year-old former Liverpool midfielder’s return to European football is complete after a brief stint in the SPL.

Henderson’s exit from Saudi Arabia comes just six months after his move from Anfield.

Henderson ended a 12-year stay at Liverpool last July to move to Saudi Arabia and in September, he defended his switch after widespread criticism, telling The Athletic in an exclusive interview that he wanted to “achieve something special and build a club and build the league”.

He played 17 times in the SPL, recording four assists for the side managed by former Liverpool team-mate Steven Gerrard, but leaves midway through his first season for the club.

Speaking about his move, Henderson said: “I wanted something that would excite me. But it needed to be something that I felt as though I could add value in and do and try something new — a new challenge and for different reasons.

“And this opportunity with Stevie (Gerrard) in a totally different league and totally different culture was something completely different, that maybe it would excite us in terms of the project that was put in front of us, in terms of the league and using my experience to try to help with that in many different areas and feeling that people value.

“It’s nice to feel wanted. I know Stevie really wanted me. I know the club really wanted me to go and they wanted us to try and build over the next few years — something that is here to stay and be one of the best leagues in the world.”

Last June, the Saudi Arabia ministry of sport announced the country’s Public Investment Fund (PIF) was to take control of four teams in the Saudi Pro League: Al Ahli, Al Ittihad, Al Hilal and Al Nassr. Many high-profile transfers followed that announcement, with Karim Benzema, Roberto Firmino and Sergej Milinkovic-Savic among those to join Henderson in swapping European football for the Gulf state.
J. Henderson to Ajax Amsterdam? |#5
17 янв. 2024 г. - 10:54 Часов
Jordan Henderson, set to travel to Amsterdam before the weekend to complete Ajax move.

All parties are working to iron out final details of the contract today.
Jordan Henderson, set to travel to Amsterdam before the weekend to complete Ajax move.

All parties are working to iron out final details of the contract today.

Medical being prepared, waiting on approval to proceed.

After story revealed last week, deal almost there.
J. Henderson to Ajax Amsterdam? |#6
17 янв. 2024 г. - 18:36 Часов
Ajax are working right now on the final details of Jordan Henderson deal.
Ajax are working right now on the final details of Jordan Henderson deal.

It’s about last steps and then Ajax will plan for Jordan’s travel to Amsterdam.

Medical still expected to take place before the weekend.
J. Henderson to Ajax Amsterdam? |#7
17 янв. 2024 г. - 20:06 Часов
An Ajax delegation is flying to Manchester this afternoon to meet with Jordan Henderson’s representatives and attempt to finalise his contract
An Ajax delegation is flying to Manchester this afternoon to meet with Jordan Henderson’s representatives and attempt to finalise his contract
J. Henderson to Ajax Amsterdam? |#8
18 янв. 2024 г. - 3:11 Часов
Jordan Henderson to Ajax, here we go! Agreement completed right now as former Liverpool captain will travel to Amsterdam on Thursday.
Jordan Henderson to Ajax, here we go! Agreement completed right now as former Liverpool captain will travel to Amsterdam on Thursday.

Medical tests to follow tomorrow.

Top signing revealed last week now done.

Exclusive story, confirmed.
J. Henderson to Ajax Amsterdam? |#9
18 янв. 2024 г. - 3:11 Часов
One more exclusive detail on Jordan Henderson and Ajax story revealed last week.

The contract will be valid until June 2026, so two year and half contract.
One more exclusive detail on Jordan Henderson and Ajax story revealed last week.

The contract will be valid until June 2026, so two year and half contract.

NO option, it’s guaranteed deal until 2026.

Huge work by all parties behind the scenes.

…here we go confirmed
J. Henderson to Ajax Amsterdam? |#10
19 янв. 2024 г. - 15:26 Часов
Henderson: “It's been tough year for Ajax. That's the same for me in the past six months. So, hopefully, we can help each other to move forward and be successful”.
Henderson: “It's been tough year for Ajax. That's the same for me in the past six months. So, hopefully, we can help each other to move forward and be successful”.

Here JH with Kelvin de Lang who had key role to push, negotiate and make this important signing happen.
  Опции поста
Вы действительно хотите удалить всю ветку?

Опции ментора
Вы действительно хотите удалить этот пост?
  Пожаловаться на эту запись
  Закладка
  Подписки на ветки
  Интересная запись
  Интересная запись
  Интересная запись
  Опции поста
Используйте поиск ветки, если хотите переместить эту ветку на другую ветку. Нажмите «создать ветку», если хотите превратить этот пост в отдельную ветку.