Всего 23/24: 3469
3--
вероятность 100 %  
100 %  
Последняя оценка: 16 янв. 2024 г.
Поделиться этим слухом

Nicolas Kühn to Celtic FC?

13 янв. 2024 г. - 19:10 Часов
Nicolas Kühn, waiting for the green light to travel to Glasgow! Celtic and Rapid are close to find an agreement. Brendan Rodgers wants him

Verbal agreement is done as the 24 y/o winger wants to join CelticFC with immediate effect

Transfer fee: Around €3.5m + add-ons

Contract until 2028

Kühn, already not in the lineup for today's friendly match of skrapid.
Nicolas Kühn to Celtic FC? |#1
14 янв. 2024 г. - 17:12 Часов
источник: www.skysports.com
Celtic agree £3m deal with Rapid Vienna to sign winger Kuhn
Celtic agree £3m deal with Rapid Vienna to sign winger Kuhn
Celtic have agreed a £3m deal with Rapid Vienna to sign winger Nicolas Kuhn.

It is understood the 24-year-old has verbally agreed terms on a contract until the summer of 2028.

He is due to have a medical in London tomorrow, before arriving in Glasgow to finalise the deal this week.
Nicolas Kühn to Celtic FC? |#2
14 янв. 2024 г. - 19:09 Часов
источник: twitter.com
Excl. Details Nicolas Kühn: DONE DEAL! He will join CelticFC now!
Excl. Details Nicolas Kühn: DONE DEAL! He will join CelticFC now!

Total agreement between the clubs / skrapid

Medical on Monday in London

The 24 y/o has already arrived in London today

Contract 2028
Transfer fee: €3,5m + add-ons.
Nicolas Kühn to Celtic FC? |#3
17 янв. 2024 г. - 0:54 Часов
Der Wechsel ist offiziell durch. Kühn wird einen Fünfeinhalbjahresvertrag erhalten und künftig mit Nummer 10 auflaufen.

https://www.celticfc.com/news/2024/january/16/nicolas-kuhn-signs-for-celtic/

•     •     •

Come on, you Bhoys in Green!
Nicolas Kühn to Celtic FC? |#4
17 янв. 2024 г. - 6:10 Часов
Nicolas Kühn, new No. 10 of CelticFC!

Official and confirmed
Nicolas Kühn, new No. 10 of CelticFC!

Official and confirmed
Nicolas Kühn to Celtic FC? |#5
17 янв. 2024 г. - 6:11 Часов
Willkommen Kühn

German winger Nicolas Kühn joins #CelticFC on a five-and-a-half year deal - subject to international clearance
Willkommen Kühn

German winger Nicolas Kühn joins #CelticFC on a five-and-a-half year deal - subject to international clearance

Welcome to Paradise, Nicolas!
Nicolas Kühn to Celtic FC? |#6
17 янв. 2024 г. - 6:12 Часов
"We believe he is a dynamic player who has an excellent level of quality and all the attributes to fit well into our style of play."
"We believe he is a dynamic player who has an excellent level of quality and all the attributes to fit well into our style of play."

CelticFC Manager Brendan Rodgers on new Bhoy Nicolas Kühn

Read more below
Nicolas Kühn to Celtic FC? |#7
17 янв. 2024 г. - 6:13 Часов
источник: www.celticfc.com
Nicolas Kuhn signs for Celtic

Celtic Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of Nicolas Kuhn on a five-and-a-half-year contract, subject to international clearance.
Celtic Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of Nicolas Kuhn on a five-and-a-half-year contract, subject to international clearance.

Nicolas, who can play on both the right and left wings, has been capped by Germany at Under-20 level, and the 24-year-old spent his earlier years at RB Leipzig, Ajax and Bayern Munich, before moving to Rapid Vienna in 2022, where he has played regularly for the Austrian side.

Speaking after signing for the Scottish champions, Nicolas said: “I feel great that I’m finally here and I can’t wait. Celtic is one of the biggest clubs around and I’m really happy to be here.

“I am really motivated to do well for this great club and I want to get working immediately as we face our challenges in the League and the Cup this year, so I’m really excited for what’s coming.

“In the end, at Celtic, it’s about doing all we can to win every game, so that is the challenge here. I can’t wait to get going and do my very best for our supporters.”

Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers said: “We are delighted to welcome Nicolas to Celtic. We believe he is a dynamic player who has an excellent level of quality and all the attributes to fit well into our style of play.

“He has the profile we are looking for, he has a real attacking intent, a player with great pace and ideas, the ability to create and score goals and a player with a great energy and work ethic.

“He is someone who can play wide on both sides so he brings with him that versatility for us too, and myself and the coaches here really look forward to working with him.”
Nicolas Kühn to Celtic FC? |#8
17 янв. 2024 г. - 6:14 Часов
источник: www.celticfc.com
Nicolas Kuhn: I've come to Celtic to win trophies

Nicolas Kuhn has arrived as the first signing of 2024 for Brendan Rodgers’ Celtic side, and having put pen to paper on his contract the German can’t wait to get going at Paradise.
Nicolas Kuhn has arrived as the first signing of 2024 for Brendan Rodgers’ Celtic side, and having put pen to paper on his contract the German can’t wait to get going at Paradise.

The 24-year-old winger joins from Austrian side, Rapid Vienna on a five-and-a-half year contract and he now wants to make his mark in the green and white of Celtic.

Speaking exclusively to Celtic TV he said: “I feel great that I’m finally here and I can’t wait.

'It’s a really big club and I’ve heard a lot about it. I’ve watched a couple of games already and we had a friendly against Celtic. It’s a big club and I’m really happy to be here.'

“I am really motivated to do well for this great club and I want to get working immediately as we face our challenges in the League and the Cup this year, so I’m really excited for what’s coming.

“In the end, at Celtic, it’s about doing all we can to win every game, so that is the challenge here. I can’t wait to get going and do my very best for our supporters.”

Arriving at Celtic Park to complete his deal, Kuhn got his first look at his new surroundings as he took in the home changing room and the historic arena.

As he got his first glimpse of the pitch, the excitement was evident from the former German youth internationalist as he looked forward to experiencing the Paradise atmosphere for the first time.

And having already spoken to Brendan Rodgers, the new number 10 is ready to hit the ground running.

“I’m really excited and I can’t wait to play out here," he said. "It’s unbelievable and I don’t really have words. This is what every footballer dreams of.'

'The fans are so important and what I hear about the fans here means it’s going to be nice.'

“I’m variable, I can play on the left, as a second striker or as a number 10. Most of the time, though, I have played on the right wing.

“The manager told me he really wanted me and we had a really good talk. Now I’m looking forward to meeting my team-mates and everyone at the stadium.”
Nicolas Kühn to Celtic FC? |#9
17 янв. 2024 г. - 6:15 Часов
"It's unbelievable! Really nice stadium - I can't wait to play!"

Welcoming Nicolas to Glasgow!
"It's unbelievable! Really nice stadium - I can't wait to play!"

Welcoming Nicolas to Glasgow!

Watch Nicolas Kühn's first day at Paradise on YouTube below
Nicolas Kühn to Celtic FC? |#10
17 янв. 2024 г. - 6:16 Часов
источник: www.youtube.com
Watch as Nicolas Kühn gives his first Interview as a Celtic player & experiences Paradise!
Watch as Nicolas Kühn gives his first Interview as a Celtic player & experiences Paradise!
  Опции поста
Вы действительно хотите удалить всю ветку?

Опции ментора
Вы действительно хотите удалить этот пост?
  Пожаловаться на эту запись
  Закладка
  Подписки на ветки
  Интересная запись
  Интересная запись
  Интересная запись
  Опции поста
Используйте поиск ветки, если хотите переместить эту ветку на другую ветку. Нажмите «создать ветку», если хотите превратить этот пост в отдельную ветку.