82-
2--
вероятность 0 %
0 %
Последняя оценка: 26 авг. 2023 г.
Поделиться этим слухом

Alexis Sánchez to Inter Milan?

05 авг. 2023 г. - 11:26 Часов
Alexis Sanchez has been offered to #Inter as a free agent. El Niño Maravilla asks a contract until 2024 (€3M/year).
Alexis Sánchez to Inter Milan? |#1
23 авг. 2023 г. - 22:11 Часов
источник: twitter.com
Inter have already discussed with Alexis Sánchez over free transfer deal if Correa leaves the club.
Olympique Marseille have opened talks with Inter over Joaquin Correa deal — negotiations ongoing while he’s not top target for Real Betis, as MatteMoretto reported

Inter have already discussed with Alexis Sánchez over free transfer deal if Correa leaves the club.
Alexis Sánchez to Inter Milan? |#2
24 авг. 2023 г. - 17:17 Часов
Alexis Sánchez to Inter, here we go! He’s back on free transfer after spending one year at OM — agreement reached and medical booked on Friday ⚫️
Alexis Sánchez to Inter Milan? |#3
25 авг. 2023 г. - 22:24 Часов
Alexis Sánchez has signed as new Inter player on short term deal — free transfer completed today.
Alexis Sánchez has signed as new Inter player on short term deal — free transfer completed today.

He’s back at the club after spending last season to Olympique Marseille.
Alexis Sánchez to Inter Milan? |#4
26 авг. 2023 г. - 13:46 Часов
источник: www.inter.it
The Chilean attacker has signed a contract with the Club until 30 June 2024.
Transfer confirmed.
Done deal.
Alexis Sánchez to Inter Milan? |#5
26 авг. 2023 г. - 15:55 Часов
Alexis Sánchez joins Inter on short term deal as free agent — it’s official

Agreement until June 2024.
Alexis Sánchez joins Inter on short term deal as free agent — it’s official

Agreement until June 2024.
Alexis Sánchez to Inter Milan? |#6
26 авг. 2023 г. - 15:58 Часов
ALEXIS SÁNCHEZ IS A NEW INTER PLAYER

The Chilean attacker has signed a contract with the Club until 30 June 2024
109 appearances, 20 goals and three trophies in Nerazzurri colours. These are numbers that Alexis Alejandro Sánchez will be looking to build on now that he’s officially an Inter player again.

Born in Tocopilla, Chile, on 19 December 1988, Alexis started his career at Chilean side Cobreloa. His performances quickly caught the attention of many people involved in the game, so much so that he was immediately given the nickname that has stayed with him throughout his career: El Niño Maravilla (“The Wonder Child”). It’s a name that sums up what he’s all about: dazzling those who watch him and being proud of doing so.

His career would soon take him to Italy and, more specifically, Udine. First, however, Udinese sent him out on loan to Colo-Colo and River Plate. These were two important experiences for Alexis, who won league titles in different countries in consective seasons. His Udinese debut came in the summer of 2008. He went on to score 20 goals across three seasons, producing high-quality performances that saw him establish himself as one of the top talents in world football.

He reached new heights in 2011 as he signed for Barcelona. Across three seasons at the Blaugrana, he won six trophies, including the Club World Cup. He wanted to carry on dazzling the world: ahead of the 2014/15 campaign, he made the move to the Premier League after joining Arsenal. The goals kept on coming: across four seasons with the Gunners, he found the net 80 times, all the while increasingly displaying his leadership qualities.

In 2015 and 2016, he helped Chile achieve historic back-to-back Copa América triumphs thanks to two final victories over Argentina. His contribution in the first final was particularly notable: he scored the decisive penalty in the shootout.

In 2018, he joined Manchester United, where he remained for two seasons before moving to Inter in 2019.

His Nerazzurri adventure started against former club Udinese. Against Sampdoria, meanwhile, he bagged the first of the 20 goals he would score in 109 appearances across three seasons.

Alexis contributed to Inter’s 19th Scudetto title in 2021 with a seven-goal haul. The following campaign saw him win the Coppa Italia and Supercoppa Italiana, with his last-gasp goal in extra time securing victory over Juventus in the latter.

Alexis spent last season at French side Marseille, where he scored 18 times in 44 matches. He thus got to discover another league, the sixth of his career. Now, he’s back in Italy and back in Nerazzurri colours. El Niño Maravilla’s journey is resuming in Milano with Inter.
Alexis Sánchez to Inter Milan? |#7
26 авг. 2023 г. - 15:59 Часов
SÁNCHEZ: “HERE TO WIN AGAIN”

Alexis Sanchez's first words following his Nerazzurri return
MILANO – Alexis Sánchez is back in Nerazzurri colours: this is what he had to say to Inter TV following his return.

Welcome back, Alexis. What does it mean for you to be here again?
"Everyone knows that Inter are a great team; they were Champions League finalists last season. I've always said it: in my career, I want to win and play for strong sides, which is what Inter are. I've been here before and want to win here again."

You enjoyed an important experience last season. What can we expect to see from you?
"I'm even more mature now on both a personal and team level. As regards my game, you know what I'm all about. I always want to win, but, in the end, a player can only improve even more from a personal perspective when they play for a united team where everyone is rowing in the same direction and fighting for the same objectives."

A year has passed since you left. What kind of Inter side are you expecting discover?
"An Inter team that has even more desire to win. In football, winning and then building on triumphs is the most difficult thing. It's difficult for a footballer to maintain this mentality. I hope that we reach another Champions League final: the team achieved this last year, and I must compliment my teammates on doing so well. I hope we do so again, win Scudetto titles... these are the aims."

In attack, you'll be back playing with Lautaro, while you'll also get to know other forwards in the form of Thuram and Arnautovic. They're physically strong players but also different; Inter will have a varied attack...
"It's a good mix. I already know Lautaro, who is a player who always scores. I'm someone who operates more in the space, who plays with speed and enjoys 1v1 situations. The others are more goalscorers. We're different, but we have to work together to do well alongside our other teammates. We still need to get to know each other, but I'm happy to be back at Inter again."

You scored 18 goals in what was an excellent season for you last year: what are your objectives at Inter?
"My aim is to always surpass myself: on a personal level, I always want to do more. I'd like to have a season where I score more, win more trophies... this is the mentality I've always had."
Alexis Sánchez to Inter Milan? |#8
26 авг. 2023 г. - 16:02 Часов
источник: www.goal.com
Back again! Alexis Sanchez completes return to Inter on free transfer after leaving Marseille
Alexis Sanchez has returned to Inter on a one-year deal, with the veteran forward returning to San Siro a season after he left for Marseille.

Chile striker rejoins former club
Forward spent 2022-23 in Ligue 1
Sanchez won Serie A with Inter
WHAT'S HAPPENED? Having departed the Nerazzurri ahead of the 2022-23 season after agreeing to mutually terminate his contract, the Chile international has now secured a remarkable return to Serie A following a term in Ligue 1.

The 34-year-old, who previously joined Inter on loan from Manchester United before making a permanent transfer, enjoyed a lucrative first spell, winning Serie A, Coppa Italia and Supercoppa Italiana honours.

THE BIGGER PICTURE: Sanchez's arrival is the latest new face brought into the fold by Simone Inzaghi this term, with Juventus midfielder Juan Cuadrado and Bayern Munich goalkeeper Yann Sommer among their other captures.

In addition, the forward will bring some much-needed veteran experience to a squad that has seen several of its most decorated players, including Samir Handanovic, Edin Dzeko, Marcelo Brozovic and Milan Skriniar, all depart during the off-season.

WHAT'S NEXT? Sanchez could well make his second Inter debut before the month is out, with the Nerazzurri set to face Cagliari on Monday.
Alexis Sánchez to Inter Milan? |#9
26 авг. 2023 г. - 16:04 Часов
4 years later

ForzaInter WelcomeAlexis
4 years later

ForzaInter WelcomeAlexis
Alexis Sánchez to Inter Milan? |#10
26 авг. 2023 г. - 16:05 Часов
See you at the, Niño

ForzaInter WelcomeAlexis Alexis_Sanchez
See you at the, Niño

ForzaInter WelcomeAlexis Alexis_Sanchez
  Опции поста
Вы действительно хотите удалить всю ветку?

Опции ментора
Вы действительно хотите удалить этот пост?
  Пожаловаться на эту запись
  Закладка
  Подписки на ветки
  Интересная запись
  Интересная запись
  Интересная запись
  Опции поста
Используйте поиск ветки, если хотите переместить эту ветку на другую ветку. Нажмите «создать ветку», если хотите превратить этот пост в отдельную ветку.