21-
2--
2-3
---

Kerem Demirbay

09 мая 2019 г. - 13:51 Часов
Kerem Demirbay |#311
06 марта 2020 г. - 15:21 Часов
Why should the post be deleted? @bayerphil shows you essential data for the rising form of Kerem Demirbay.

I agree with him to the extent that it is far too early for a devastating judgment and should therefore wait until the end of the season.

•     •     •

Bayer 04 & LUFC
Kerem Demirbay |#312
06 марта 2020 г. - 15:22 Часов
Zitat von nikola_leverkusen
Zitat von bayerphil

Zitat von Marsupilami

Zitat von kreuztraeger

I think we will separate with him in summer.... just like with Kramer.

And why we should do that?

He seems to be untrusted ball handler. Lots of errors, bad passes, no assist or goals.

He has 6 assists.

What the heck is wrong with you Nikola? From time to time you skip around our own players and try to put them in a bad focus. Why are you acting like this?

I just don't get it - last time you chose Amiri and you tried to make him bad by using some random non proofed "facts", which turned out to be totally untrue. Some other users like me, proofed you wrong and you had to step back because you totally ran out of your own "facts". After a while you also had to give Amiri some credits because he played really well!

But now you´re doing the same stuff with Demirbay again - Where are your facts this time, Nikola?
And why aren't you learning from your own mistakes? Just give new players one season to get familiar with the new club and especially with our very special system, before you start to criticize them in such a rude way.

By the way here are some proofed (!) facts about Demirbay:
6 Assists and 1 Goal (transfermarkt.de)
Number 5 in in creating shots on goal per 90 min (2,49) - fun fact: together with Amiri (ligainsider.de)
84,8% completed passes (bundesliga.com)
1.41 ball losses per game (bundesliga.com)
1.64 intercepted/ conquested balls per game (bundesliga.com)
57.1% duel rate quote in the air (bundesliga.com)
51.4% duel quote rate on the ground (bundesliga.com)

And we also just bought him last summer, so there is a 0% chance we're gonna sell him next summer - except someone will pay us like 50 million, which is not gonna happen.

What is wrong with me? Nothing, i am very good. I feel i am in best form of my life smile

If we disagree with opinions that doesn't mean you can write this offensive post and ask me why i doing this.

You broke rule on this forum which says that you can write post here only about player tread, not for other player tread. You write about Amiri on Demirbay page. I hope admin will delete your comments or send you warning.

I am reasonable person, if i criticize someone for 7 months, it is moral and fair that i post here comment to praise him for last two games which he did. What is wrong about that???? do you think i rather be silent about him? If he prove that i made wrong opinion for him, i will be very happy because he is part of our team and team will benefit for his improvement.

For Demirbay : I do not look at statistic where player has good ratings. I rather look how he plays via TV and overall statistic. That is different between our view of football.

As i told Marsupilani, maybe i expected to much from him.

That's hilarious. He wrote about Amiri to compare your criticism of Amiri with your criticism of Demirbay. That's not against the rules. What is, or at least should be, against the rules are false facts. And unfortunately it is not the first time that you are claiming false facts. This said, I totally support the user bayerphil in his response to your nonsense post. Just for the record: it is okay to criticise Demirbay or any other player, but you should refrain from claiming false facts and base your arguments on a reasonable fundament. Otherwise no discussion with you is possible.

•     •     •

Bitte bleibt vernünftig!
Kerem Demirbay |#313
06 марта 2020 г. - 15:27 Часов
Zitat von Rhein2008
Why should the post be deleted? @bayerphil shows you essential data for the rising form of Kerem Demirbay.

I agree with him to the extent that it is far too early for a devastating judgment and should therefore wait until the end of the season.

Do you kidding me? HIS WORDS ,,what is wrong with you'' ,,why you doing this'' is OK? WORD ,,false fact about Amiri on demirbay page is ok?
Kerem Demirbay |#314
06 марта 2020 г. - 15:39 Часов
Zitat von Kannalles

Zitat von bayerphil

Zitat von Marsupilami

Zitat von kreuztraeger

I think we will separate with him in summer.... just like with Kramer.

And why we should do that?

He seems to be untrusted ball handler. Lots of errors, bad passes, no assist or goals.

He has 6 assists.

What the heck is wrong with you Nikola? From time to time you skip around our own players and try to put them in a bad focus. Why are you acting like this?

I just don't get it - last time you chose Amiri and you tried to make him bad by using some random non proofed "facts", which turned out to be totally untrue. Some other users like me, proofed you wrong and you had to step back because you totally ran out of your own "facts". After a while you also had to give Amiri some credits because he played really well!

But now you´re doing the same stuff with Demirbay again - Where are your facts this time, Nikola?
And why aren't you learning from your own mistakes? Just give new players one season to get familiar with the new club and especially with our very special system, before you start to criticize them in such a rude way.

By the way here are some proofed (!) facts about Demirbay:
6 Assists and 1 Goal (transfermarkt.de)
Number 5 in in creating shots on goal per 90 min (2,49) - fun fact: together with Amiri (ligainsider.de)
84,8% completed passes (bundesliga.com)
1.41 ball losses per game (bundesliga.com)
1.64 intercepted/ conquested balls per game (bundesliga.com)
57.1% duel rate quote in the air (bundesliga.com)
51.4% duel quote rate on the ground (bundesliga.com)

And we also just bought him last summer, so there is a 0% chance we're gonna sell him next summer - except someone will pay us like 50 million, which is not gonna happen.

What is wrong with me? Nothing, i am very good. I feel i am in best form of my life smile

If we disagree with opinions that doesn't mean you can write this offensive post and ask me why i doing this.

You broke rule on this forum which says that you can write post here only about player tread, not for other player tread. You write about Amiri on Demirbay page. I hope admin will delete your comments or send you warning.

I am reasonable person, if i criticize someone for 7 months, it is moral and fair that i post here comment to praise him for last two games which he did. What is wrong about that???? do you think i rather be silent about him? If he prove that i made wrong opinion for him, i will be very happy because he is part of our team and team will benefit for his improvement.

For Demirbay : I do not look at statistic where player has good ratings. I rather look how he plays via TV and overall statistic. That is different between our view of football.

As i told Marsupilani, maybe i expected to much from him.

That's hilarious. He wrote about Amiri to compare your criticism of Amiri with your criticism of Demirbay. That's not against the rules. What is, or at least should be, against the rules are false facts. And unfortunately it is not the first time that you are claiming false facts. This said, I totally support the user bayerphil in his response to your nonsense post. Just for the record: it is okay to criticise Demirbay or any other player, but you should refrain from claiming false facts and base your arguments on a reasonable fundament. Otherwise no discussion with you is possible.

I never wrote false fact. You write and wrote false facts. You wrote false fact about everything last two years. I can not believe that here every critic opinion is CATASTROPHIC!!!!

But you know what, it is pointless to alarm anything and comment everything because some users will attack you on personal basic and everything i said will be against me. My opinion is that Amiri played bad and i post that. I was attacked as never before.

No protection on this site.

Enjoy in your opinions.

Because here, if you praise you are bad person, if you criticize you are bad ether.

Better for me to stay silent.
Kerem Demirbay |#315
06 марта 2020 г. - 15:42 Часов

Zitat von Rhein2008

Do you kidding me?
No.

HIS WORDS ,,what is wrong with you'' ,,why you doing this'' is OK?
Sometimes not the best way, but in the following he shows you arguments (!!!) that speak against your views. That is the crucial point. We have already discussed this.

WORD ,,false fact about Amiri on demirbay page is ok?
If you disagree, you are welcome to prove this factually. On the other hand, it is of course difficult to disprove these points.

Edit: Maybe it would be good to think about your own approach and not to blame others exclusively

•     •     •

Bayer 04 & LUFC

Эта статья в последний раз редактировалась Rhein2008 06 марта 2020 г. на 15:44 Часов
Kerem Demirbay |#316
06 марта 2020 г. - 15:58 Часов
Zitat von Rhein2008

Zitat von Rhein2008

Do you kidding me?
No.

HIS WORDS ,,what is wrong with you'' ,,why you doing this'' is OK?
Sometimes not the best way, but in the following he shows you arguments (!!!) that speak against your views. That is the crucial point. We have already discussed this.

WORD ,,false fact about Amiri on demirbay page is ok?
If you disagree, you are welcome to prove this factually. On the other hand, it is of course difficult to disprove these points.

Edit: Maybe it would be good to think about your own approach and not to blame others exclusively

What ever i say it is irrelevant. I wont comment for while.... that is best...
Kerem Demirbay |#317
06 марта 2020 г. - 19:30 Часов
Zitat von Rhein2008

Do you kidding me? HIS WORDS ,,what is wrong with you'' ,,why you doing this'' is OK? WORD ,,false fact about Amiri on demirbay page is ok?

Could be wrong, but I think this is more of a cultural problem. Germans are very open and direct with their opinion. If you're not used to this, it might feel a bit harsh and offending.

But as he could have been more sensual, you should be sparing with accusations.
Kerem Demirbay |#318
19 мая 2020 г. - 10:25 Часов
Der beste Mann auf dem Platz, würde ich sagen. Neben den beiden Havertz-Toren, die natürlich gnadenlos effektiv und der Schlüssel zum Sieg waren.

Gute Pässe von Demirbay, gefährliche Standards, selbst abgezockt sein Tor gemacht. Top!
Kerem Demirbay |#319
19 мая 2020 г. - 11:12 Часов
Zitat von Berbo91
Der beste Mann auf dem Platz, würde ich sagen. Neben den beiden Havertz-Toren, die natürlich gnadenlos effektiv und der Schlüssel zum Sieg waren.

Gute Pässe von Demirbay, gefährliche Standards, selbst abgezockt sein Tor gemacht. Top!

Absolut - war überall auf dem Platz zu finden, hat sich gut mit Aranguiz abgesprochen und aufgeteilt und technisch extrem stark. Endlich hat die Doppel-6 aus Aranguiz und Demirbay mal funktoiniert. Das Tor war natürlich purer Zucker tongue

•     •     •

Faschisten hören niemals auf, Faschisten zu sein
man diskutiert mit ihnen nicht, hat die Geschichte gezeigt.
Kerem Demirbay |#320
19 мая 2020 г. - 11:27 Часов
Sehe ich genauso. Tolles Spiel. Kommt immer besser rein und die Pause war ihm auch nicht anzumerken.
Desweiteren ein sehr sympathisches Interview im Anschluss bei DAZN.
  Опции поста
Вы действительно хотите удалить всю ветку?

Опции ментора
Вы действительно хотите удалить этот пост?
  Пожаловаться на эту запись
  Закладка
  Подписки на ветки
  Интересная запись
  Интересная запись
  Интересная запись
  Опции поста
Используйте поиск ветки, если хотите переместить эту ветку на другую ветку. Нажмите «создать ветку», если хотите превратить этот пост в отдельную ветку.