deadline-day banner

2017 Summer thread.

19 июня 2017 г. - 5:13 Часов
Now that we have won the title, the vultures have begun to circle to steal our players. There are many questions that have to be answered. I will keep a running list of stuff I see and some thoughts that I have.
1. Elia, Hahn, and Kuyt are already gone and need to be replaced.
2. I don't see where guys like: Dammers, Nelom, Vejinovic, Hamer, E Hansson, Schuurman, Verdonk, and El Hankouri fit in. Sell or loan all of them.
3, Names that may get bought by bigger teams: Karsdorp and Jorgensen. Both could bring in 20+ million euros each.
4. Names that have been tied to coming to Feyenoord: Jordy Clasie, Jean-Paul Boetius, Jeremain Lens, RVP, Sofyan Amrabat, Stefan Ristovski,
5. From the past that have been linked to Feyenoord: Leroy Fer, Jeremiah St. Juste, Vincent Jansson,
6. Does Berghuis stay?
2017 Summer thread. |#1
21 июня 2017 г. - 1:14 Часов
Looks like Karsdorp is gone.
Bid for Amrabat is being increased.
Interest in Kevin Diks as a replacement for Karsdorp.
2017 Summer thread. |#2
26 июня 2017 г. - 1:03 Часов
Roma's move for Karsdorp may fall apart. Feyenoord wants 20 million Roma is only offering 12. Feyenoord must hang tough at 20 million. Stop giving players away.
The move for Diks is a loan and Feyenoord has sent in the request.
There seems to be a divide on the Board over bringing in RVP.
2017 Summer thread. |#3
30 июня 2017 г. - 0:56 Часов
My 2 cents to this point in time.
1. Signing JP Boetus does nothing for me. He wasn't as good as Elia 2 years ago which is why we sold him. He couldn't get into the starting 11 at basel so they loaned him. Now he is back. If for depth I have no issue with it. But we need an upgrade over him to fill in Elia shoes.
2. Once again a Dutch club caved and undersold on a valueable piece. Yes Feyenoord could end up with 19 million for Karsdorp. But only 14 million now and the rest is bonus money. Karsdorp should have brought in 20 million right now! Moving on.....
3. Diks is a good player but is not a replacement for Karsdorp. He can compete with Neuienkoop for the RB spot. Van Beek can also play that position.
4. What would I do with the 14 million on hand? 3 targets: Vandrogenlen to replace vanderheijden, St. Juste to play RB and Luckhussen to be the DMF. Might even have a few euros left over. Now look at the starting 11:
F's: Boetus-Jorgensen-Berghuis (if he stays)
MF: Vilhena-Luckhussen-Toornstra
DF: Kongolo-Vanderheijden-Bottenghia-St. Juste with Van Beek pushing for minutes.

The only really iffy spot in that lineup IMHO is at LW were someone better than Boetus is needed.
2017 Summer thread. |#4
04 июля 2017 г. - 22:54 Часов
You have to love winning the championship! Congrats now you lose all your players! ARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!
Kongolo out the door for 15 million. That leaves the club with 25 million to spend. After those that we have already brought in.
Who would I go after?
1. St. Juste 5 million
2. Luckhassen 5 million
3. Vandrogelen 2 million
4. Larsson-we need an upgrade on the wings big time. Elia and Berghuis are gone. 6 million
5. 7 million left. Add another young MF and another F.
2017 Summer thread. |#5
05 июля 2017 г. - 0:53 Часов
Grot at F and Ferdi K for the MF from NEC would be great adds.
2017 Summer thread. |#6
09 июля 2017 г. - 20:06 Часов
Some things I have seen the last couple of days.
1. Feyenoord is still trying to bring Berghuis back for good. That would be a good move. If not then go after a guy like Larsson.
2. I saw this morning that Feyenoord are going after Luckhassen from AZ. He would be a great addition. Could be a CD, a RB, or a DMF.
2017 Summer thread. |#7
10 июля 2017 г. - 1:55 Часов
Quote from RichDG
Some things I have seen the last couple of days.
1. Feyenoord is still trying to bring Berghuis back for good. That would be a good move. If not then go after a guy like Larsson.
2. I saw this morning that Feyenoord are going after Luckhassen from AZ. He would be a great addition. Could be a CD, a RB, or a DMF.

Of course. I no more than post that Feyenoord is after Luckassen and he is reported to be signing with PSV. Ok cool, then pivot to and sign St. Juste.
2017 Summer thread. |#8
11 июля 2017 г. - 0:32 Часов
Latest rumors are Marvin Zeegeleer. I mentioned him last summer as a guy I would like to see brought in. Same with Leandro Bacuna. 2 vets with good talent that can play multiple positions.
2017 Summer thread. |#9
14 июля 2017 г. - 3:00 Часов
The latest rumors are in fact that Feyenoord are going after Larsson. Van Gaal are you reading my posts? LOL

I expect 3 more signing before the end of the summer unless there are more sales. Guys I would like to see brought in:
St. Juste
Larsson or Berghuis
RVP....maybe.....
Vandrogolen from Sparta
Van Aken or Hoedt
2017 Summer thread. |#10
15 июля 2017 г. - 6:48 Часов
Gustufsson has been loaned to Roda for the season.
  Опции поста
Вы действительно хотите удалить всю ветку?

Опции ментора
Вы действительно хотите удалить этот пост?
  Пожаловаться на эту запись
  Закладка
  Подписки на ветки
  Интересная запись
  Интересная запись
  Интересная запись
  Опции поста
Используйте поиск ветки, если хотите переместить эту ветку на другую ветку. Нажмите «создать ветку», если хотите превратить этот пост в отдельную ветку.