deadline-day banner

GVB gone this summer.

24 янв. 2019 г. - 19:17 Часов
Its offical. GVB is not returning for next season. IMHO this is a bad move. Yes he can be boring. Some wanted him gone. But he can only use the talent he is given. On that front he has won 2 Cups and 1 league title with a good chance at a 3rd Cup this season. He has done a great job!

When is Van Geel going to get some heat? Most of his moves have been negatives. Tapia-no impact, Arambat-no impact, Haps-no impact, Ayob-no impact, Clasie-not an impact player, St. Juste-good player, The best signings so far are St. Juste and Jorgensen. Yes Kyut and RVP on frees have been good.
GVB gone this summer. |#1
25 янв. 2019 г. - 12:14 Часов
Citaat van RichDG
Its offical. GVB is not returning for next season. IMHO this is a bad move. Yes he can be boring. Some wanted him gone. But he can only use the talent he is given. On that front he has won 2 Cups and 1 league title with a good chance at a 3rd Cup this season. He has done a great job!

When is Van Geel going to get some heat? Most of his moves have been negatives. Tapia-no impact, Arambat-no impact, Haps-no impact, Ayob-no impact, Clasie-not an impact player, St. Juste-good player, The best signings so far are St. Juste and Jorgensen. Yes Kyut and RVP on frees have been good.

I don't know, a fresh wind isn't bad imo. The playing style of Feyenoord was crap, talents didn't grow under the wings of GvB. The cup is only a price when you can't get the 1st or 2nd place, PSV and Ajax didn't really take it serious last years.

I hope Feyenoord gets a trainer who is good with talents and let Feyenoord play attractive. There is enough money to do something better than what GvB did. Hopefully they will focus on talents and attractiveness like AZ and Ajax do.

van Geel should get his last change (or leave directly) as well this year because he neither did a good job indeed.
GVB gone this summer. |#2
27 янв. 2019 г. - 20:20 Часов
Quote from Fussbalkanone
Citaat van RichDG

I don't know, a fresh wind isn't bad imo. The playing style of Feyenoord was crap, talents didn't grow under the wings of GvB. The cup is only a price when you can't get the 1st or 2nd place, PSV and Ajax didn't really take it serious last years.

I hope Feyenoord gets a trainer who is good with talents and let Feyenoord play attractive. There is enough money to do something better than what GvB did. Hopefully they will focus on talents and attractiveness like AZ and Ajax do.

van Geel should get his last change (or leave directly) as well this year because he neither did a good job indeed.

"play attractive". Please dont take this personnally, but that desire is the biggest drawback to Dutch football from the Orange to the youth level. This is why the Orange have never won the world cup and why dutch clubs fail in europe. The focus needs to be on "winning football". To do that you need to play great defense. Like portagul did to win the european title... like the orange did in 2014 WC and the 2010 WC. Dutch clubs cant afford to keep their good young offensive players, but can afford to keep the good young defensive ones. Just my 2 cents....
  Опции поста
Вы действительно хотите удалить всю ветку?

Опции ментора
Вы действительно хотите удалить этот пост?
  Пожаловаться на эту запись
  Закладка
  Подписки на ветки
  Интересная запись
  Интересная запись
  Интересная запись
  Опции поста
Используйте поиск ветки, если хотите переместить эту ветку на другую ветку. Нажмите «создать ветку», если хотите превратить этот пост в отдельную ветку.