deadline-day banner

2017 Winter Window transfers and rumors......

27 дек. 2016 г. - 0:36 Часов
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! As a Feyenoord fan we all did! But it is time for another crazy transfer window. So all news, rumors, and hope/dreams will be added here.

Let me start with Feyenoord needs to get healthy. Vermeer needs to regain health-which will help and Van Beek is needed. Getting both back makes us a stronger team.

Hahn has returned to health and has been loaned out to Excel. Good move. He hasn't played in nearly a year. Get him some first team reps for a team not in the title hunt.

Roda is rumored to be interested in Veijonivc. I am fine with selling Marko-he hasn't fit into our team. But Roda has no money and we need to sell him, not loan him. He should be able to bring in 2.5-3 million on a sale.

Of course the big name clubs are beginning to take long hard looks at Karsdorp. JUST SAY NO! Unless they come in with 25+ million Euros, then sell him. But not for 1 Euro less than that. He is signed for 3 more years, no need for us to move him. Max out the sale if that is what is going to happen.

Now a player that I have liked for several years that is going to be sold and making this move would make sense is Hans Hateboer. He is a good player and bringing him in would make us deeper and provide the team with cover if/when Karsdorp moves on.

At some point Feyenoord needs to find a new AMF. Kuyt is slowing down and near the end. El Ahmadi isn't an offensive threat. Vilhena could move into that position, then we need another CMF. Point is Feyenoord should be looking to add at least 1 player to the mid field.

I would not be shocked if 1 or 2 guys get added from the acedemy. Knoester and Vente are both doing well. At some point they will join the varisty and get some playing time. On the flip side there are 3 guys that are not getting any playing time that should be loaned out: E Hansson, Hamer, and El hourkari (spelling) need game time. Loan them out this window.
2017 Winter Window transfers and rumors...... |#1
30 дек. 2016 г. - 8:08 Часов
New rumor is that Watford may recall Berghuis. Mixed feelings on this. He has had some good mouments but has also missed a bunch of time with injuries/arriving late in the summer/others with the hot hand.
  Опции поста
Вы действительно хотите удалить всю ветку?

Опции ментора
Вы действительно хотите удалить этот пост?
  Пожаловаться на эту запись
  Закладка
  Подписки на ветки
  Интересная запись
  Интересная запись
  Интересная запись
  Опции поста
Используйте поиск ветки, если хотите переместить эту ветку на другую ветку. Нажмите «создать ветку», если хотите превратить этот пост в отдельную ветку.